PUBLIC OPENING OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS/PROPOSALS FROM PRE-QUALIFIED APPRAISAL AND REVIEW APPRAISAL FIRMS
SEALED RESPONSES PHYSICALLY RECEIVED IN THE CITY OF SEDALIA CITY CLERK’S OFFICE PRIOR TO 10:00 A.M. ON FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020 will be publicly opened by the City Clerk’s Office in the Mayor’s Conference Room, shortly thereafter.
• Responses were required to submitted on the forms provided and manually signed by the individual authorized to legally bind the company.
• Responses were required to be submitted with the RFQ/P number clearly indicated on the outside of the mailing envelope.
• Responses received after the opening date and time will be rejected.
• Response must be valid for up to 360 days after opening of responses.
• FAXED/E-MAILED RESPONSES WERE NOT ACCEPTED.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic emergency, which constitutes good cause, the City Clerk’s Office and Public Works Department have chosen to participate in this bid opening by ONLY videoconferencing, telephone or other voice or electronic means.
NOTE: The bid opening will be available on-line both live and recorded through GoToWebinar. Anyone may attend the on-line bid opening. Details for how to register to attend the bid opening are below:
Registration Information for Rail Spur Appraisal Bid Opening on Apr 3, 2020 10:00 AM CDT